Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A brand new year, one filled with hope and dreams.

In a flash, we bade 2013 farewell and ushered in a brand new year. I felt like the past few years have been zooming past me at rapid speed. Perhaps, it's a mother thing. We tend to get emotional every time we realise that our children our maturing, we are ageing, things are changing.

2013 has been a fine and dandy year for me. It has not been a year that had major milestones to record, only those teeny important ones that occur with the children. It was a year my children grew from infant to toddler, and from toddler to preschooler. I now have a handful to nurture in the comfort of my own home, and I would say it gets from exhausting to crazy fun-filled with just a snap of the finger!


As we embark on a brand new year, I look back at the year before with no regrets. There was nothing I wished I did better, nor anything I didn't have that I wished I had. I am very thankful for all that was granted in 2013, and I can only be hopeful that 2014 shall be doubly blessed.

This year is a special year for me. 2014 is a year I have a million things to achieve and prepare. If you thought 2013 was a busy year, I would not even dare imagine how this year would be. But I believe that we would get there somehow. There is a surge of excitement for what lies ahead, just like everyone else who greet the new year with new hopes and dreams.

Just as well, this is my 100th post for this blog. I shall make it a big resolution to be a more frequenter blogger, and a better one at that, so do look out for more posts, photos and updates! Happy New Year everyone, may this year be one of much blessings, love and joy for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment