Friday, January 9, 2015

A new year, a new start. Hello, 2015!

2015.

I never looked back since we got into the millennium, but lo and behold it is already 2015. A new year, a new start for most of us. A quick check into all social media accounts, and we see plenty of excited parents gearing up for a new year of parenting, excited children starting school, and not so excited adults starting a new year of work, paying taxes and clocking in overtime hours.

What does 2015 hold for me? We are embarking of plenty of new journeys here on our end too. The husband has just landed himself a spanking new job that grants him a chance to explore different new opportunities, while I have quit my job to focus fully on the children at home. Yes, we are starting our new homeschool year after being in hiatus for the past two years, thanks to the completion of my studies. I have graduated, can I get a yahooooooo! The kids are super stoked that "school" is now "home" and vice versa. This practically means no more shouting for them to get ready for school, because we learn at our own pace, and have our own goals. Pretty awesome I must say.

In a glance, we have started of our first week of 2015 right, with time well spent, and memories documented well. I sure hope all of you have had the same fantastic start. I don't know about you, but having a second go at setting things straight always gets me hyped, and the new year never fails to bring me that feeling. I am pretty thankful to have had 29 chances of starting a brand new year, and having a new start. And I am sure that if you are reading this, then you have had plenty of fresh new starts too!

Sharing our first week of 2015 in pictures, no less,









If you are wondering what are my new year resolutions, they are pretty simple.
Read more.
Smile more.
 Pray more.
 Play more.
Dream more.

Be thankful.
Be grateful.
Be wonderful.
Be attentive.
Be joyful.

I wonder, What's yours? :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. So simple, yet says so much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete